Divine Walk

Walk with Jesus. Let Him rock your world.

Forums

Forum Home > Daily Bread > Wait quietly for the LORD (Lamentations 3:24 - 26)

Mimi
Site Owner

Lamentations 3:24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him!” 25 The Lord is good to those who depend on Him, to those who search for Him. 26 So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.

God's promise of salvation through Jesus is available for anyone who chooses to accept it.  Once we are living in Christ, God is available 24 hours a day.  We can call on Him for wisdom, discernment, guidance, to give praise and thanks, to give worship, to seek help... God is available for His children, all of the time, no matter what the need is.  Just seek His face, and give Him your heart.

Our job is to wait for His answer to our prayers, and to accept His answer to our prayers.  Not every answer to prayer will be a Yes answer.  We need to hear No sometimes, so we learn to fully trust in, and give into, God's greater plan.  This increases our faith.  We need faith to endure until the end, when we are called home.  So wait patiently, quietly, for God has a plan for you: to live forever with Him in Heaven!

All Praise and Glory to God the Father, and Jesus Christ our Redeemer!

December 31, 2010 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Divine Walk

Share on Facebook

Bible Search

Search the Bible

BibleGateway.com

I'm not sure why Networked Blogs is saying the widget is not installed correctly, the follow blog button still works though :D.

Recent Blog Entries

by Mimi | 0 comments
by Mimi | 0 comments
by Mimi | 0 comments